I have a twenty year history in the art of illusion. My expertise is the difference for many women who just
want to be the best they can be. You will wonder what took you so long. The answer is confidence, in who does it.
I put what I know into helping women with not only updating their look permanently but helping women make life easier, whatever your reason, it is the best gift you can give yourself.
* Trained in make-up application in top salons, model agencies, plastic surgeons offices and spa's across the
country from New York to California.
* Worked in all demensions of the media; runways, telethons, television and magazines. Makeup artist for
Miss U.S.A pageants, United Cerebral Palsy Telethons, Palm Springs Gala Events, Presidents wives
and many visiting celebrities.
* A licensed esthetician, accredited in 9 advanced classes for permanent
make-up. Educated in the Sanitas Skin Care Line, Bio Elements and Dermalogica.
* 15 years volunteer with Style Magazine as guest makeup artist for Lydia Dody's Hope Lives Breast Cancer Foundation. I became the referred artist for women dealing with health issues.
* Permanent makeup including eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and areola reconstruction.
(9 certifications in Permanent Make-up). Preformed hundreds of related procedures.